Monday, April 20, 2009

The End is Near!!

Wow, that is not a very good title, but that is how I feel about this whole kitchen remodel. In the past few weeks I have learned a little something about myself, I am not cut out to live in a constant state of remodeling. I don't know how some people do it?? I was going crazy with the constant question of, "Where did I see that last?" or "What box is that packed away in?" But... the End Is Near and we are coming into the home stretch. I have been taking pictures but I just can't post them until I have a finished product. Isn't the suspense killing you all?? The countertops are in, the kitchen sink is in, I filled the pantry. I have never had a pantry so I love this part. No more running to the basement shelves to see if I maybe have one more can of Tomato Soup? I have been busy giving my cabinets some final touches and I think most of them are ready to go in tonight. Some friends came over the other day and one person's coment was, "It looks like a magazine picture!" I am so happy that we went thru this remodel even though there were some days when I did not think I could stand one more minute. It is all worth it in the end right? Pictures to come soon.

3 comments:

Photos by Julee said...

Hang in there. From someone who has lived through it (several times) it is all worth it. I can't wait to see.

Deb said...

We are all in suspense! Can't wait to see the finished project.

Connie said...

I'm so used to living in a remolding job that when we don't have something going I'm bored. I love the outcome and so will you, relax and enjoy the process it will be so worth it.