Friday, January 2, 2009

Not Enough Time In The Day

Does anyone else have those days when they feel there is not enough time to get everything done. I'm sure most people can relate. This is how my days go. I know I have not made a blog entry for a long time but I have 2 excuses..
1) Probably the best excuse I can use is that I have that crappy old dial-up and whenever I want to make an entry I want to add a pictures and my dial-up will not upload. It just pukes!! I usually go to Julie's to make my entries but then this leads to my excuse #2.
2) Not enough time in the day. I am always telling Chris that I wish I had just a few more hours in a day and maybe I could get all my stuff done. Now I'm sure that most of my "stuff" is probably not real important in the whole scheme of life but nonetheless, I wish I could do more in a day.
So this entry is pictureless but just to let everyone know that I am still here and plan to do some "Blogging Mania" real soon.

1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...

I can relate. We had dial up for so long and recently got DSL. I can't tell you what a difference it makes. I used to work with dialup. Things took me forever. With all the refinancing going on right now if I still had that - I would be in soooo much trouble. Glad to hear you are still there.