Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Christmas 2008

I'll start this entry with Christmas Eve.. After church we went to Mom and Dads to visit for a while. Megan and Jordy stayed for a little while before they had to go to Jordy's family Christmas. I loved this picture even though they are not bot looking at the camera I think it makes the picture more spontaneous and not so posed. For all of you who are wondering, No Megan did not get a ring from Jordy. Jordy would be a wonderful addition to our family and Chris and I are hoping that one day he will be, but they are in no rush to get married.

This next picture is from Christmas Day. For those of you who do not know me well, I LOVE to cook. I also love to try new and challenging recipes. I was watching the Food Network a few weeks ago and was watching my boyfriend, Bobby Flay, and he was making this wonderful Triffle dish. I have always liked these dishes not only because of the layering of flavors but because they look so good too. So I thought I would give this dish a try. The name of the recipe is... "Gingerbread and Lemon Curd with Blackberry Sauce." It was delish!!
Now on to those wonderful Christmas cards. I love coming home from work and wondering, "How many cards did I get today?" or "What kind of card did they send?"
Of course I love the pictrure ones the best. But, the home made cards are great too. And of course we have to display them all.

I have come to the conclusion that in order to display them all I have to poster tack them to the whole wall!! This picture is of all the cards I received this year. Don't look too close you will see my light switch in the middle without a cover on it. I took it off years ago cuz I did not like it and just never bought a new one. For all of you who sent cards, "Thank you."






No comments: