Friday, March 26, 2010

Reminders

I am writing this post for all of your support.  I know I am not the only one out there who does this.  We all write our little reminders for ourselves but how far do we go with it?  
Do you find yourself writing notes for things that you should be remembering? 
I keep this note in my glove box and whenever I get near 1/4 tank of gas I have to put this note out to remind myself to get gas.  (No, I have not run out gas yet so it must be working, but I have been really close)  When I fill up, the note goes back in the glove box for the next time.  I also have notes in there like, Stop at Megan's, Stop at the Grocery Store...  Then of course when you get to the grocery store you have to pull out yet another list.  
So I am looking for all of your comments to join me in the "Reminders Support Group." 
Let me know what is the craziest reminder you ever wrote for yourself?

I think I am going to go to my car right now and write myself a new note,
"Clean My CAR."

6 comments:

Connie said...

Love the P pad..... I am not a note person and when I do write a note for what to do I usually don't even pull it out of my purse or better yet leave it on the cupboard when I leave the house. I'm gonna have to try the gas note but I'd have to leave it in John's jeep because I hate getting gas and it would be a reminder to him that he should drive my truck and fill the tank. :)

jules said...

I don't have any "keeper notes" like that. I use tons of notes but they go in the garbage when I'm done with them....

Mom said...

Yep, I know who you take after!! When we moved here we had a note saying "fill candles at church". It would be on the fridg until the candles got filled, then on top of the fridg. This went on for several weeks, then we deceided just to fill them every Tuesday and every Friday.No more candle note- now it is "I'm in the basement", that gets recycled a lot!!

Lynn said...

haha i'm a total note person too. so much so that i trained the people i work with that if they want me to do something they have to put it on a sticky or it wont get done. i cant trust my brain for nothing.

Tabby said...

I am a huge list and post it person! I always have at least 2 lists going at a time - one at home and one at school....sometimes more. I love being able to cross things off when I get them done. Also at school I have reminder post its all over my computer. If I don't write things done, I will forget it within minutes!

Deb said...

I write notes to remind myself to read my notes. Ok maybe I have issues.